Pamela J. Schmidt
Attendees from "Chasing Denise" - A 911 Case Study (March 2017)
* "Great Presentation" * "Amazing Presentation! Very Informative"
* "This was a Greatly Informative Presentation that was Put Together in an Easy to Understand Way"
* "I Thought it was Phenomenal" * "I Wish Every Dispatcher/Call Taker Could See This"
"Thank You for Opening Our Eyes" * "It was Awesome" * "Very Well Organized and Informative"
* "I Thought the Presentation was the Best Training from All Aspects - So Glad I Attended"
* "Best Use of Visual Aids EVER!!" * "FANTASTIC!!"
Cadets Comments Attending the 128th Law Enforcement Session at the Suncoast Technical College - Criminal Justice Academy (October 2016)
* "Every segment that you taught was awesome! I have learned so much in the last week! The tests, quizzes, pictures, examples, PowerPoints, hands-on and lectures were incredible!"
* "You are awesome with a capital "A". Your course material was great and you kept us into the subject through visual aids and just a great personality and light-heartedness. Your attitude about work is contagious and made me genuinely excited to be stepping into this career field!"
* "Considering changing career to a CSI after going over this block."
*"Instructor was the best, in my opinion, out of all instructors so far (don't tell the Lieutenant)"
* "Great job explaining the material, as well as showing how to each part. Would be nice to experience real life blood spatters even if it was with fake blood. You have been the best instructor I have experienced here at Suncoast. Amazing personality and a cool teach teacher with Swag!"
* "Great instructor, very talented at your teaching method and job. I would like to have you for every block in this book. Awesome job Pam!"
* "Mrs. Schmidt was very engaging and informative. She turned a chapter that I was previously indifferent about into one of my favorite chapters."
* "Wealth of knowledge pertaining to the subject matter."
Cadets Comments Attending the 127th Law Enforcement Session at the Suncoast Technical College - Criminal Justice Academy (April 2016)
Cadets Comments Attending the 126th Law Enforcement Session at the Suncoast Technical College - Criminal Justice Academy (October 2015)
* "Very Informative Instructor" * "Very Knowledgeable and Informative" * "Amazing Instructor!"
* "Excellent Instructor! Adds a lot of Insight to the Job and Makes You Think" * "Great Instructor"
* "Very Good. Thank you. You Can Tell She Loves Her Job" * "Very Interesting Presentation. Enthusiastic" * "Excellent Representation of Evidence & Great Interaction" * "Engages the Class & Very Knowledgeable."
* "Very Energetic and Extremely Knowledgeable about the Subject and a Very Good Instructor. Some of the Best Energy We've had in Instructors So Far. Very Well Prepared with Detailed PowerPoints. Great Instructor."